Sunday, November 1, 2009

Treat Bags:)












So I'd been to an Embellished Memories technique Friday and learned how to do what I call a crayon box and I knew right then that was what I was going to use for my Halloween treats. I did a few variations (10 in total) and then I did 30 bag toppers.

So here they are. My bag topper was super simple just a 3x3 card with the Mummy stamped on white card stock and then quickly stapled to the black card.

The crayon box was an 8 1/2 x 11 sheet of paper, scored and cut in the right spots. Super simple to do and I would have done more but I ran out of Halloween colours and I'm trying to use up a lot of my paper stash because really don't we all just have too much! LOL!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

these are great treat bags...I was way too lazy to do that!