Sunday, November 1, 2009

I'm not to good at this blog thing:)




So I think I'm pretty bad at this whole blog thing. I mean I love making cards and would love to share them with everyone but just never seem able to get around to putting them on my blog....hmmm.

I was on a big Halloween kick this year for making cards and such:) because my DH ordered up 5 speciality cards, he'd been on a business trip and some how got on to the topic of me scrapin' . (I believe the conversation was something along the line that he tried to get me hooked on drugs (not really) because it was cheaper! He thinks he's a funny guy... and sometimes he is.) So these cards couldn't be just regular cards they had to be SUPER special at least on my part! So I started off with my new little Mummy... when I found him at Michaels in the $1.50 bin I just had to have him:) I couldn't decide how to best use him though, I tried a couple of different things before I decided on doing some black embossing powder and white flock. I think he turned out pretty cute....even if I do say so myself:) The next one is a pretty simple card but usually gets a great WOW affect:) It's a 5x5 card that is just too simple once you know how. Then I needed a third design when my DH came home from work with my order from CTMH I'd been waiting on my new ink colours and completely forgotten that I'd ordered these little monsters! I LOVE them:) So this kicked off a Halloween spree for me and even though it's now over I thought I'd share them with you.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Very Halloweeny! Would you believe I still haven't tried one of those folding boxy card things yet?